Terms & Conditions
The BEST FOOD COMPANY is a company established in the United Arab Emirates in 1979.
If you have any comments or suggestions, we would be pleased to receive them by emailing us here
www.bestfoodonline.com collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the www.bestfoodonline.com website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the www.bestfoodonline.com website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to www.bestfoodonline.com, when you register for newsletters, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold,shared, rented or leased to any third parties
COOKIES : Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. www.bestfoodonline.com utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
www.bestfoodonline.com may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide www.bestfoodonline.com with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
www.bestfoodonline.com may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. www.bestfoodonline.com may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if www.bestfoodonline.com files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of www.bestfoodonline.com in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
SECURITY: www.bestfoodonline.com takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, www.bestfoodonline.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
OTHER WEBSITESwww.bestfoodonline.com is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
MINORS. www.bestfoodonline.com does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the www.bestfoodonline.com website or services, and www.bestfoodonline.com requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, www.bestfoodonline.com does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information www.bestfoodonline.com has received, please contact email@example.com.
Return & Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at our website (www.bestfoodonline.com). If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
BESTFOOD’s products are perishable. Therefore, in order to uphold our food safety standards, we are unable to accept returns or offer a cash refund for any food product(s) in general.
If you have an issue with your order, please contact our Customer Care Service prior to any action. Please save the product, original box, any paperwork and packing materials it arrived in. We do not offer cash refunds unless in rare cases we feel it is right to do so.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective, damaged or proofed that they are missing from the shipment. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of U.A.E except employees (and their families) of BESTFOODCO (L.L.C).
- Multiple entries are allowed.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports, and visas.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by BESTFOODCO (L.L.C) relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made via the email provided in the online website-Contact Information- section in the checkout page.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is BESTFOODCO (L.L.C)